What are the best lead generation tools? How do you know if a tool is good for your business? These questions and more will be answered in this blog post. I’ve compiled a list of 27 lead generation tools for you to use and help grow your business. The tools range in different industries, so no matter what kind of business you have, there will be at least one tool on this list that can help with generating leads. From website builders to video hosting platforms, these are all the best lead generation tools out there.
27 Must-Have Lead Generation Tools (Sell Smarter & Grow Faster)
What makes a good lead generation tool?
A great lead generation tool is a piece of software that makes it easy and quick to capture qualified leads without doing all the coding yourself. So usability always comes first, with an emphasis on making sure you’re using only the best and reputable software or tools that are available on the market.
Lead generation tools are important in today’s business world because they can help you achieve goals that would otherwise be difficult or impossible.
Here are 27 Best Lead Generation Tools that will help you Sell Smarter & Grow Faster:
4.- Hello Bar
10.-LinkedIn Sales Navigator
17.- YouTube Ads
19.- Keap CRM
22.- Grasshopper Virtual Phone System
26.- LinkedIn Lead Gen Ads
27.- Google Analytics
ClickFunnels is the Swiss Army Knife of sales funnels. With Click Funnel’s extensive range of features, you can create landing pages and lead generation systems with ease! Besides creation sales funnels, ClickFunnels offers tools and editors to help you create landing pages, product launch pages, membership websites, squeeze pages, lead generation systems, and so much more.
With ClickFunnels, you can create a variety of lead generation funnels, including:
- Webinar funnels
- Opt-in funnels
- Membership sites, etc.
Not only does ClickFunnels offer a 14-day trial for all of its plans, but it also has the option to start an affiliate program and send targeted traffic your way. ClickFunnels is one of the best landing page builder in the market.
One way to increase customer retention rates is by building meaningful connections with your clients. When you take the time and invest in their relationship, it can lead them towards becoming brand advocates for your business! ActiveCampaign offers email marketing combined with CRM software so that managers are able to maintain these relationships on an ongoing basis.
Many companies have struggled to keep up with the demands of modern-day marketing. But not anymore! With ActiveCampaign, your data is all in one place so you can get a clear picture of what’s working and how best to spend precious resources on other campaigns that are humming right along but barely noticeable. ActiveCampaign also has features like managing pipeline or following up recently contacted leads – just because they’re not moving fast doesn’t mean we should give up hope. It even makes segmented email campaigns easy as pie thanks to its user-friendly interface which saves both marketers AND sales professionals hours every week spent trying out new software packages
ActiveCampaign have a variety of features, including:
- CRM & Sales automation
- Free email templates
- Campaign, contact, and list reporting
- SMS marketing
- Social media monitoring & reaction
- Built-in integrations
- Conditional email content
- Onsite/In-app contact tracking
- Contact location/travel tracking
- Drag-and-drop email designer
- Smart autoresponders
- Live e-commerce data to emails
- Advanced segmentation & targeting
- and much more
Outgrow simplifies the process of building personalized quizzes, calculators, chatbots, forms, surveys, polls, and assessments to better acquire leads. You can even get started with designing your own contests or surveys! Outgrown has an intuitive platform that requires no developers whatsoever so it’s easy for everyone who wants in on this booming business opportunity
Outgrow is the simplest way to acquire, qualify and engage leads. It takes just minutes for you to create personalized quizzes, calculators, chatbots, forms, surveys, polls, that will make it easy for you to capture leads or for your potential customers/clients to engage, and no developers or designers required!
Recap – 27 Must-Have Lead Generation Tools
1. HubSpot – allows you to track leads, create content for lead generation, and measure your campaign’s ROI
2. Marketo – helps marketers turn leads into customers by providing them with the tools they need to get started
3. Google Analytics – provides information about traffic sources, pageviews over time, demographics of visitors, and more
4. Salesforce CRM- tracks all of your sales pipeline data in one place so that it is easy to see what needs attention first
5. LinkedIn Lead Gen Ads- lets you target potential prospects based on their company size and industry type 6. Facebook Lead Gen Ads- similar to LinkedIn ads but targeted towards people who are not connected on LinkedIn or have an interest in social media marketing
A lot has changed in the world of lead generation over the years. Technologies have advanced and so have consumer behaviors, but there are still a few effective methods for generating leads that work better than others. If you are looking for an efficient way to generate leads, these 27 lead generation tools can be used individually or together in any combination to create a customized strategy perfect for your business needs. With so many options available it is easy to feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices but don’t let this stop you from finding one that works best for you and your business! It may take some experimenting with different combinations and approaches before you find what works best. And remember, no matter which tool or tactics work well for your company, always tailor them based on the goals of each stage in the customer journey or lead funnel process
Here are a few additional resources that will help you out on your journey.
- Turn your prospects into clients in 72 hours or less (VIDEO)
- Marketing for coaches
- Done for you sales funnels
- YouTube Advertising Services
- Pinterest management services
- How to sell high ticket consulting services
- How to create a YouTube video ad
- How to Build a High-Ticket Sales Funnel
- Best prospecting tools
- Sales funnel VS Website
- Best platforms to create and sell online courses
- Best email platforms for small businesses
- Best online business courses for beginners